Tuesday, December 15, 2009

To be continued....

I was supposed to have a newborn session with this adorable little guy yesterday.... driving there I realized that it was QUITE foggy but I was thinking I could probably make the amount of light work for one little guy. The first little bit went ok thanks to some good sized windows in his nursery. Mr. L needed a little snack before I was going to be able to get him into that super deep sleep stage... unfortunately during his snack break it got even darker and I felt that if I kept going, I just might not be able to deliver the caliber images that I want for my client. So, as much as it pained me because I just love this super tiny stage, I suggested we reschedule ASAP and hope for a little more light from Mother Nature. Here is a small glimpse at the handsome Mr. L and you'll be seeing more next Monday!

No comments: