Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sneak peek... The "K" twins

It was such a pleasure to have the opportunity to spend the morning with this lovely duo. These little ones were 4 weeks early so they were teensy-tiny. They were just about 9 pounds COMBINED. I just loved them so much, I wanted to bring them home in my pocket! They were so, so good to me and barely made a peep. They were especially content when they were snuggled next to each other. The bond between twins is so neat, and it was wonderful to be able to capture a little bit of that today. Thanks mom and dad for inviting me into your home and sharing your peanuts with me for a little while.

Baby boy B...


Baby girl A....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Lindsay, those are gorgeous! Nicely done. BTW, I put your check in the mail yesterday. So sorry. Thanks!

LindsayK8 said...

Thanks Kelly! No problem re. the check! :)